Friday, June 21, 2013

26 Acts of Kindness: #17

Name: Bridget
Location: Georgia

"There was another family at Emory when we were all last there with you, Rose--two women with a male patient, their brother--who was in the room next to yours. I'd noticed them on and off as we were there with you; they were obviously worried, to which we could relate. The morning you flew free, afterwards, I was walking from your room to the waiting room, and was moved to reach out to them. I stopped and put my hand gently on their shoulders, and told them that I was sending them love and good vibes for their brother to recover. They expressed their sorrow for us, and said how Dad had stopped to talk with them, too. I shared with them that you, Rose, are love and light and that you'd surely pass some of your strength on to their brother so that he would make it out of there to savor more of life. They thanked me profusely for taking the time to reach out, especially on that day, of all days. Your love and light continues to shine..."

Thank you for sharing, Bridget!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share comments, questions, insight, knowledge, and love. All is welcome here.