Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Acts of Kindness #50

Name:Cousin Tim
Location: Florida

A while back I had a friend who was involved in an accident that totaled her car and neither insurance company would pay because no ticket was issued. I found her a car that was just like hers and took parts from the two so she had one that worked. All I asked for was for her to pay for any parts needed, I took nothing but a good feeling for helping someone in need. I continue this practice (in moderation of course, I have bills too) as often as I can. To be helped when you really need it is an awesome feeling, To be able to help is something completely better.

Thank you for sharing, Tim!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share comments, questions, insight, knowledge, and love. All is welcome here.