Saturday, June 22, 2013

Act of Kindness #25

Name: Bridget
Location: Tennessee

As I was backing out of my space at Walgreens today (knowing that I needed to get home to prepare for tomorrow's journey to Florida), I noticed an older woman holding the hand of a little girl, who couldn't have been more than three years old; they were exiting the store. The little girl--who had long, beautiful strawberry blond hair, with curls at the tips--was hopping and be-bopping along, much to the chagrin of the woman, who appeared a little unsteady and extremely nervous as she walked ever so gingerly, trying to guide the little girl to the edge of the store's sidewalk so they could make their way to their vehicle. In fact, when the woman saw me pull out of my space and to the end of my parking row, she seemed to become even more nervous, even though I would have had plenty of time to safely drive by. Seeing this, I decided to just wait at the end of my row; I smiled at her and waved them across the parking lot. After a few minutes, they were safely across and I headed home.


Thank you for sharing, Bridget!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share comments, questions, insight, knowledge, and love. All is welcome here.