Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Act of Kindness #58

Name: Rhonda
Location: Tennessee

When I got the news about Rosie last week my husband and I were camping in Cades Cove.  I came back to town on Tuesday to go to class and checked my email per my IPhone.  After I got back to the campsite I told Randy about Rosie and we had a special prayer thanking God for the blessing of Rosie and asking for peace for the whole family.  On Wednesday we hiked to Abrams Falls and I told my husband about how much Rosie loved other people.  The next morning we set out at 7am to ride the loop and look for animals.  One of the first things we came across was a young couple from Indiana on their honeymoon who had a flat tire and didn’t know who to call or where to go.  We took them back to our campsite for breakfast then drove them down to Townsend to a gas station.
The owner of the station came back up with us, aired up the tire with a compressor type machine and some Fix a Flat.  He then followed them out to the highway so that they could get a proper check of their tire.  This kind man refused any payment just said he was happy to help.

Thank you for sharing, Rhonda!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share comments, questions, insight, knowledge, and love. All is welcome here.