Sunday, June 23, 2013

Acts of Kindness #32

Name: Cousin Frannie
Location: Florida

I have a friend that had lost her job and fell behind in her car payment.  Two days after she started her new job her car got repossessed.  She was distraught because how could she keep her new job and pay back her car payments if she couldn't get to her new job.  My thoughts went back and forth about helping her because I have some money tucked away for when my nieces and brother come to visit - I can spoil them and we are going to Disney.  Then I saw Rosie's plea for her acts of kindness bday gift.... Two minutes later I told my friend that I could let her borrow the money and she could pay me back before my Disney trip. 


Thank you for sharing, Frannie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share comments, questions, insight, knowledge, and love. All is welcome here.