Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Acts of Kindness #64

Name: Erin
Location: Tennessee

My act of kindness is a bit more planned. A couple of weeks ago, I had finished hand making a colorful, lively, cozy and flattering little wrap dress for Rosie. I packaged the dress up amongst some beads, a vegan cooking book, and a few things that my mother sent up for her as well. Unfortunately, before the package made it's way out, I heard the news. I decided a few days later that I would try and find a CF patient via searching blogs and did find a man who was blogging about his wife's experience with CF and current transplant. I messaged him but have yet to hear back from him. Essentially, this will be my gift, whether it be to this woman or another, someone will enjoy the dress that I made for sweet Rosie. :) I know she would have loved it.

That being said, since the gift has not been given just yet, I will spend part of my day making cookies for our sweet neighbors and all of my day thinking of Rosie. I miss her very much, but I am so happy to celebrate her life and carry all the love she just poured every day. I am so thankful for her.

Thank you for sharing, Erin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share comments, questions, insight, knowledge, and love. All is welcome here.