Saturday, June 1, 2013

26 Acts of Kindness: #1

Name: Mary Jo
State: FL

"Since my own father was diagnosed with Parkinson's 10 years ago, I make it a point to always open doors for caregivers pushing their loved ones in wheelchairs, or anyone having challenges getting through a doorway. I have seen my parents struggle with this in years past when my mother would take my father to an appointment. 
We take these little things for granted, but these folks always give me a smile and really appreciate this simple, small gesture. It's such an easy thing to do, opening a door for someone, yet brings with it so much satisfaction knowing I have helped in my own heartfelt little way."

Thank you for sharing, Mary Jo!


Let's keep spreading the love! 


1) Look for opportunities to act in kindness. (The possibilities are ENDLESS!)

2) After your experience, write about it in an email to me at we.are.one@inbox.com
3) Then I will add it to our archive of loving acts, right here!


Join in on the love, share the effort with others, and let's see how far we can spread it!

Peace, thanks, and infinite love to you all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share comments, questions, insight, knowledge, and love. All is welcome here.