Saturday, June 22, 2013

Act of Kindness #21

Name: Mom
Location: Tennessee

After waking up this morning I checked my Facebook page as I usually do to see what's going on with everyone I care about. I've been on less lately for obvious reasons. Anyhow, the first thing that came up in the feed was a message from an old and dear high school friend, the person who introduced Dad and I to each other all those years ago. Patti's adult son was undertaking quite the challenge today of riding in a bike-athon event in support of MS in Chicago. His goal to raise $2000 and to ride 150 miles to support his wife and father who both suffer from the disease. Thinking of what you would do, I immediately made a donation to help him achieve his goal and support another very worthwhile cause. I did that for you my sweet girl!

Thank you for sharing, Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share comments, questions, insight, knowledge, and love. All is welcome here.