Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Acts of Kindness #51

Name: Aunt Judy
Location: Florida

I let people ahead of me in the grocery store, book store, pet store or just in traffic.  If someone does not have a pet perks card in Pet Smart, I hold out mine, for example.  If a stray cat or dog shows up at our place, I feed them once a day, just to help them out.  If my neighbors go away for the day, I look after their dog, Stella.  If they are away for vacation, I make sure their garbage cans get to the curb and I pick up their mail.  I hope these little things that I do everyday and do not even really think about as being kind gestures helps with reaching Rosie's 26 love and kindness acts for her birthday.

Thank you for sharing, Aunt Judy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share comments, questions, insight, knowledge, and love. All is welcome here.