Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thankful Thursday

(Source: Dr. Akilah, edited by RoseAlma)

Today I am thankful for the sun. Having been in the hospital since very early Monday, I have not been outside and in the company of the sun for a long while. And loving nature as I do, my heart was experiencing withdrawals. I needed the warm sun, the crisp air, and the beautiful sounds of the natural world around me.
And for a few moments, I was granted that precious gift. 'Til we meet again, beautiful earth. 

I am also grateful for my incredibly beautiful parents. They're with me through it all.
And I am so very blessed to have their warmth, protection, and love.

Sweet people, what are you thankful for this week and this day?

2 comments:

  1. I am thankful for family and love. I have a big, beautiful family, each piece of the family diffferent but adding their own precious spark. I am happiest when I am surrounded by them all, it is as if I am truly home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Anonymous, that is a beautiful thing to be thankful for. Family is a true treasure. Sometimes we find it with our blood relatives, sometimes we make our own family with dear, beautiful souls who drift into our life. Either way, it is to be cherished for the miracle it is. No one knows you, understands you, and loves you like family. And the love we have with our family is the foundation for the love we can have for all the world.

    Thank you for sharing, sweet Anonymous one.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to share comments, questions, insight, knowledge, and love. All is welcome here.