Wednesday, November 9, 2011

a Poem: Love is ever-present.

I love to write poetry. And for many months now, my work has been evolving, welling up from a different place inside. In contrast to all my previous writing, it is now primarily about love. A slightly divergent topic or feeling may arise on occasion; but for the most part, my words are bathed in love's light. So here and there, I wish to share these poetic insights with you, my beautiful readers. 
Please have them for whatever they may be worth. 


Love is ever-present.
I am not now, nor will I ever be, unloved.
Love is around me, love is within me.
I am love.
You are not now, nor will you ever be, unloved.
Love is around you, love is within you.
You are love.
We are not now, nor will you ever be, unloved.
Love is around us, love is within us.
We are love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share comments, questions, insight, knowledge, and love. All is welcome here.