Friday, November 4, 2011

Loveful, Thoughtful Friday

Hello dear people. 

This Friday I will share with you what one individual wrote in. Anonymous writes:
"Dear Rosie, I feel lost and alone and as if I am drowning. I know I am loved, but struggle with the challenges that life lay ahead of me. I am not selfish, nor do I seek to complain... but I am unsure of the next step. I desire to help loved ones and grow individually, but again feel unsure."
Anonymous, I was discussing a similar subject with a dear friend a bit ago. We found through our exchange that we happened to share an overarching perspective in relation to these sorts of feelings - those of isolation, unhappiness, loneliness, and uncertainty. And here it is:

There is no such thing as 'alone'.

We are all part of each other. Everything and everyone joined. Related. Interconnected. Through our stories, through our experiences, through our struggles, joys, lives, and love: we find a oneness among us. Once you can open your eyes and your heart to this oneness, you will find that you can never truly be alone. Because the entire universe and all its beauty is always with you, always part of you.

I understand this thought may need time to process, and it may not immediately help you and your needs. But what could greatly help you, sweet Anonymous reader, is if you tried to actively focus less on your internal worries and fears about life and what may or may not happen, and instead focus on helping others and enjoying all that you can of the moment and the people and the beauty that is in front of you.

Living in the now and focusing on others are two beautiful practices that will enrich your life, and all of our lives, in unimaginable ways.

I hope you know that you are NEVER alone, dear reader.
And life is meant to be enjoyed day by day, moment for moment.
Whatever will come, will come. But we know right now, we have infinite love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share comments, questions, insight, knowledge, and love. All is welcome here.