Thursday, January 5, 2012

Thankful Thursday

(Source: SocialDesigner, edited by RoseAlma)

Today I awoke to blue sky and sunshine. The back patio welcomed me with its sunbeams, and I sat sipping my steamy morning chai. My cup and robe kept me warm in the beautiful crisp air. A certain loved one joined me, and along with his love brought warm conversation. A continuation, it felt almost, of our stimulating discussion the night before. It was the kind of conversation that involves sharing ideas, sometimes opposing ones, and that ends with new understanding and a deeper sense of love.

For all of these beautiful things, I am tremendously grateful.
May we all remember to soak up each moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share comments, questions, insight, knowledge, and love. All is welcome here.