Friday, October 21, 2011

Loveful, Thoughtful Friday

Loveful, Thoughtful Friday is the occasion every week where I will share questions that beautiful individuals (like you) have written to me. I will sit and take a few moments to absorb, contemplate, and respond. All with a thoughtful, open mind and a caring, loving heart.

It doesn't just have to be questions though, sweet people. It can also be stories, quotes, or random inspiration and love that you wish to share. I will read meaningful messages of all kinds, and then share with our beautiful community here. Anything that inspires a heartfelt dialogue is most welcome.

(a sidenote: I only intend to mention first names, out of love and respect for you and your privacy.)

So let us begin...


(I apologize for the blurriness and the image distortion. I will try to improve this in the future.)

Thank you for reading and watching, everyone! And I encourage all of you to take an active role in our growing community. Send in questions, comments, stories, anecdotes, quotes, thoughts.

Anything thought-provoking, inspirational, and/or intended with love. And if we have enough messages coming in, I may even respond to some in the middle of the week and not only on Fridays. 
So bring on the love. :)

In the meantime, Happy Loveful Friday to you all!
Peace and infinite love.
Rosie 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share comments, questions, insight, knowledge, and love. All is welcome here.