Thursday, January 5, 2012

my love for you

A little over a year ago I started creating personal sticker art (which is technically a form of graffiti). I was inspired to try it by a friend and fellow artist. It seemed like an interesting way to deliver my love to strangers - the beings who might happen upon these messages, wherever I left them. Though "graffiti" is loaded with negative connotations, I found it acceptable to do as long as I followed two rules: every message must be genuine and loving; and they can only be placed on manmade objects. (I wish to cause no harm to the earth.) So on occasion, I will share these messages with you. My dear readers. Here is the first:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share comments, questions, insight, knowledge, and love. All is welcome here.